Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Video!


The video for 'It's Only Rain' is nearly done and I think it's being completed as I write; we watched the last minute 45 tonight and it's great - very west coast-y. I love it and Leo is a genius.

Only two weeks until the Christmas album goes to master, wondering if I can get the Christmas video done for 'My List' in time so it can go on the CD ------ hmmmmm. That would be a nice little bonus - but that time will also require purchasing the software AND learning how to use it - might be an interesting project!

This week, Scotty's Christmas tune, mixing two others, updating everyone's ReverbNation pages and sending one of Bobby's songs for drums. We did a scratch vocal with Melissa for one of the duets, but it's not quite there yet. We're deciding on harmonies.

Had down time with Melissa tonight and just watched a movie, also spoke to Graemme who was on the ferry coming back from Nanaimo where he was doing a seminar. He is on the road for the next couple of weeks, right up until the mastering of the Christmas album actually - oh will link to his blog if I can find it...

No comments: