Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Busy days


It's done! The Finland project has been sent off....so hopefully it will be ok and go to print as planned in March. That's a big job completed and hoooo boy it feels good!

George dropped off the raw footage from two shows so I finally got to sit down and have a look. Blind God and Melissa - such pros. I have to say it does my heart good to work with the likes of these guys. When you see them live, the voice matches the record, and is made even better by the live performance. You can't ask for more than that.

Moving speakers around...I have given up on the greenbacks, we never use them...I know they're great, but maybe we just haven't found the right application. A vintage 30 went back into the Goldtone (why Gibson, do you make your amps so hard to work on?) and a 65 went into the 1x12.

Tony dropped over a thank you card from his and Anna's wedding last September and oh my goodness what an incredible photo. I also signed up for Anna and Kasia's blog, ( Gucioblog.com), maybe they'll post it up.

And side note...has anyone but me noticed that the same people are nominated for the same awards year after year? Hmmm time for an industry shake up.

No comments: