Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thoughts...

We were just watching more Midnight Special and looking at the audience, and thinking how different it is now...if that were today, nearly every one of those kids would have a home PT studio, or at least know how to use Garage Band and have their own music on their own myspace page...so would they even be in that audience?

Perhaps today, everyone is self involved to the point of apathy. I have found that it's even difficult to get musicians out to support each other....

I think what's happening in the music industry is a direct reflection of what is happening in society....

I'm rambling, but I was hoping to find a way to logically take you to: http://vanmediasurvey.blogspot.com/

before my battery dies, where we are hoping to get some more answers....

No comments: