Thursday, November 19, 2009

Melissa Endean - The Big Reward - Play Live and Get Paid!


Well after two years of hard work, Melissa Endean is reaping the rewards. With an EP and two full length albums in her hands, she is moving forward at a nice speed.

The spotlight shines Sunday night at the Cellar Jazz Club, when Melissa and her full band, formally releases the album 'Authentic'.

Debuting at #2 on the charts in Eastern Canada, Authentic is a very welcome change of pace. The songs are heartfelt and joyful, and I'm not just saying that because I produced the album. Come out to the show, or buy the album and see for yourself.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/melissaendean

***

On another note ~ I'm a lazy blogger this week, I have lots to post, but it is the perfect storm here, what with the release of Authentic, the Christmas album in my hands tomorrow and getting ready for the big show a month from tomorrow, not to mention a bit of life working it's way into the days, well, what can I say - stay tuned, much more to come!

No comments: