Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Peace and Harmony


There are not many arguments outside of the usual banter that happen while we're working - but there is something that always gets me going and that is the constant battle over who gets to sing in Bobby's songs....I know I got a lot of airtime in Richards and Fitch's: 'Somehow, Somebody, Sometime', in fact I got to sing to my heart's content and make up any old harmony I wanted, but now...I'm not sure how it happened, but apparently I am on the sidelines for 'One More', back in the engineer seat...while some other people do layer upon layer of wickedly good harmonies and man....we should share, that's all I'm saying...and Melissa doing the duets, well, I mean ok she's amazing, and of course together they set the place on fire but...really, I mean...singing with Bobby is one of the great joys...hmmm, next song for sure...do you hear that everyone who's name begins with a C?

Just kidding, I'll be in the next song for sure, it'll be good for the song...you'll see.....

No comments: