Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Update




Well it's that time of year again, the garden needs turning, the birds are singing, and I have Christmas thoughts jangling in my head!

Watch for news on our 5th Anniversary Very Vancouver Christmas CD - I can't believe it's been 5 years since we began the project! I know it's early but all indications are that it is going to be a doozy ~

We've also got some exciting studio news coming up in the next week or so, don't want to spill it early, but I will no longer have to turn people away!

Let's see, we've been so busy and have had two album releases so far this week alone; MRDC's 'Radio' Featuring Skulastic, and Balligomingo's 'Under An Endless Sky'!

We've got The John Jorgenson Quartet coming up to play on the 18th for the Gypsy Jazz Fest at St James - do go if you're around!

The David Suzuki EarthRun is also this month and coming up very quickly now(!) on the 25th at Jericho, with a great musical line-up (Ranj Singh and the Discriminators, Gillian Hobbs and Matt Stanley and the Decoys!).

We're also solidifying some plans for the year; we'll be working with a talented animator to get the Donkey Otey project on it's way, and finishing up some songs for Piper McKinnon and Danielle Kurant. And if we have the time, I hope to work with Sheldon Witt and get some recording done with Matt Stanley.

I'll get some good stuff posted soon as well, I found some great tips I've been saving for you!

Hmm and oh yes the garden...I am looking forward to that this year, as last year at this time I was laid up and on crutches for over 3 months! Feels like a long time ago....

No comments: