Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday/Sunday

Fridays always feel like Sundays because C begins his work week tomorrow, and when he leaves for work, I get to the admin part of our lives.

Bobby left today after a great big breakfast, (I even made waffles!) I'm sure he is happy to get back to the fam.. Lindsay left on tour today, I hope it goes well, still trying to book her a few more shows while she's there.

Richard and Blind God played tonight and I sent Ryan M out to film the show. Rich was so happy to be playing with them, he really wanted to jam some Delta, so I hope they did.

Plumber in the a.m., and then have to write my interview questions for Barry and call him in the afternoon. Tomorrow night is paperwork, Sunday Melissa has 6 or 7 songs to track and not sure about Monday yet.

The week begins!

No comments: