Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Christmas site


Well it's September 1st Eve and I am finally getting around to Christmas. I feel like I have been away from my Christmas self, but I'm back 100% now and working with Johnny on the new site, getting the music organized, and tonight will try and get the cover art started.

This is going to be an amazing year - Volume 4 - I feel so grateful to be surrounded by all of this talent!

Once again we are welcoming back some old friends, Adrienne Pierce, The Roasted Chestnut Orchestra, and fingers crossed for Richard Klein and Melissa Endean! And we are welcoming many more new friends, Gillian Hobbs, Hilary Grist, Jim Houston and Olga Osipova to name just a few.

And as usual we have our extra special out-of-town guests dropping in, Alex Highton all the way from the UK and extra, extra, super amazing, special guest Tess Dunn from Santa Cruz - how lucky are we!?

So here I go, getting down to it, I am tardy, but all of the musicians have been on time - thank you all - it's going to be brilliant;-)

No comments: