Monday, October 13, 2008

Christmas album


Nearly there, cover is done - next year I'll have a contest at the local school or something to make it more interesting.

Came up with a track listing, great songs this year, very traditional, you can tell the artists are older this year. It's such an interesting project when viewed from a sociological perspective - what Christmas and the holidays and religion mean to the different generations.

As always we are in a last minute rush, I thought it would be different this year, having so many artists giving pre-produced songs, but we are still mixing two, and haven't begun on one and we have one person just going into the studio on Tuesday (uhm, did I mention master is Thursday?)....nothing like an impending deadline to light a fire under your feet;-)

It's turned cold and wet - very appropriate for Canadian Thanksgiving, which for me means winter is here and I am in the thick of the Christmas album.

No comments: