Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday Night Live





Today worked on Christmas MySpace(www.myspace.com/veryvancouverchristmas), trying to get caught up on Christmas bits other than recording, booking benefits (Roxy in December come out and see your favorite artists!), and collecting files and trying to set up video shoots. With any luck the CD will also include 2 Videos this year - I hope we can make it happen - it all depends on how my calculation for stretching time works out.

Also Spoke to France on Skype today. Thought I would include Guy's photo of Piquey(bonjour Guy!), he did so much great work on the house this year! And look at that sky! it is definately a French sky. It reminds me so much of the colours in TinTin and Asterix. Heyyy - We're also in the middle of the French Connection...and I just listened to Rheal Poirier's song for the Christmas album...what a very French day!

No comments: