Monday, May 4, 2009

Yes, perhaps I am a nerd...


But I am finding all of this so interesting...the marriage of marketing and social media.

http://mashable.com/2009/04/14/data-visualizations-social-media/

The sheer amount of marketing information I am learning, and have learned in the last month, is astounding.

Putting it to the test these days, today I wrote my first marketing plan and sent off an Executive Summary to an Angel Investor.

A huge thank you to Dave Brodsky the Producer of The Rhythms of New York TV show who pointed me in the right direction.

And a special big thank you to mother nature and fate for allowing me to fall and fracture my pelvis while trying to catch a falling guitar, in order to give me this most amazing amount of learning time..unheard of for people doing what I do.... (ah there you see I found some good in it after all!)...

And speaking of marriage>>>> a big congratulations to one of my best friends for finally doing it, in the exactly perfect right way.

http://www.thesundaybest.org/2009/05/a-day-i-will-never-forget.html

No comments: